All pupils are expected to wear school uniform. We believe this helps promote a positive school identity, supports and sets high standards of behaviour and actively encourages children to take a personal pride in their appearance. Sweatshirts, cardigans and polo shirts can be purchased from the school office.
- White polo shirt
- Grey long trousers
- School red sweatshirt with school logo
- Sensible black shoes with grey or black plain socks (no trainers, open toed shoes or sandals)
Please note: Boys are permitted to wear grey shorts during the summer.
- White polo shirt
- Grey pinafore, skirt or grey tailored trousers
- School red cardigan/sweatshirt with school logo
- Sensible black shoes with grey or white socks (no trainers, open toed shoes or sandals)
- Round Neck T-shirt in house colour
- Black shorts
- Black pumps or Trainers
Inclement weather – during the colder months it is essential pupils have the following additional items:
Plain Tracksuit bottoms and top
Children are expected to have a named pump bag to hold their personal equipment (not a large sports bag).
- No jewellery to be worn to school (with the exception of stud earrings). Children should be able to remove any stud earrings for PE including swimming.
- We do not allow hairstyles with lines or patterns cut into the head or bright, artificial colours.
- Nail varnish is not permitted in school
School sweatshirts, cardigans and polo shirts can be purchased from the school office via Parentmail/Pay + or by completing the form below.
There is a lost property box in the front entrance. At the end of every half term lost property items will be displayed before being disposed of.
Children should only wear stud earrings to school and must not wear any earrings during P.E/games or swimming lessons.
It is important, therefore, that if they are worn on PE days the children themselves are able to take out and replace their earrings.
It should also be noted that the practice of taping up the earrings is now considered an unacceptable alternative.
We recommend that if children are having their ears pierced that it should be done during longer summer holidays.
Thank you for your support in this matter.