Values and Ethos
We are on a learning journey together and we are committed to making every child’s experience rich, rewarding and unforgettable. As a school we are committed to inspiring and developing 21st Century learning through innovation and creativity.
- A safe learning community where the child, their welfare and development, always comes first;
- High expectations and excellence – being the best you can be;
- Education that promotes equity and strives to overcome disadvantage;
- An engaging, rich and relevant curriculum;
- A stimulating school environment that supports learning both indoors and outside;
- Pupil assessment that maximises potential and recognises all achievements;
Communication that connects school to the wider world, broadening opportunities;
Music is good for the soul...
Term Dates 2018 - 2019...
For the latest Newsletter - go to Parents then Newsletters http://www.hursthillprim...