All pupils are expected to wear school uniform. We believe this helps promote a positive school identity, supports and sets high standards of behaviour and actively encourages children to take a personal pride in their appearance.
- White polo shirt
- Grey long trousers, pinafore or skirt (grey shorts can be worn summer term)
- School red sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- Sensible, low black shoes with grey or black plain socks (no trainers, open toed shoes or sandals)
- Round neck T-shirt in house colour or plain white
- Plain black or navy shorts
- Black pumps or trainers
Inclement weather – during the colder months it is essential pupils have the following additional items:
Plain black or navy tracksuit bottoms and a red hoody or school jumper
Reception children are expected to have a named pump bag to hold their personal equipment (not a large sports bag). All other pupils come to school in their PE kit on their PE day.
- No jewellery to be worn to school (with the exception of stud earrings). Children should be able to remove any stud earrings for PE including swimming.
- We do not allow hairstyles with lines or patterns cut into the head or bright, artificial colours.
- Nail varnish or nail extensions are not permitted in school
- No make-up
School sweatshirts, cardigans and polo shirts can be purchased from Sans Kidzwear, Bilston Market.
There is a lost property box in each phase. Please ask the class teacher if your child has lost an item. Labelled your child's clothes with their name and class helps us return items to the owner.
Children should only wear stud earrings to school and must not wear any earrings during P.E/games or swimming lessons.
It is important, therefore, that if they are worn on PE days the children themselves are able to take out and replace their earrings.
It should also be noted that the practice of taping up the earrings is now considered an unacceptable alternative.
We recommend that if children are having their ears pierced that it should be done during longer summer holidays.
Thank you for your support in this matter.